Job description: Project Architects are involved from the earliest stages of a building project, which can start with developing ideas with the client, establishing budgets, assessing the needs of the business and its audience and projects impact on overall business.
- Understanding insight of business, and taking notes on pain points and respective solutions given to client.
- Create a solution documents, and project scope document.
- Calculate cost estimate and time estimate of the project
- Supervise, collaborate and coordinate with multiple departments and various facets working simultaneously under a project
- If and when necessary, to come up with innovative projects that the company can undertake
- To hold reasonable and reliable knowledge about their project
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in multifarious projects
- Experience in leading a full team of consultants, technicians, engineers and so on
- Experience to lead and motivate
- Quick in analyzing situations and making rational and confident decisions accordingly
- Should be able to handle client relationships which might get challenging at times
- Resilient to changing timelines and capable of delivering quality results under considerable work load