- Write code for native and web applications running on iOS platforms (iPhone, iPad)
- Ensure the quality of such applications by using testing tools (e.g. OCUnit or similar) and methodologies
- Handle the deployment of iOS applications either on the Apple's AppStore or using Enterprise Distribution
- Work closely with other members of the team to deliver the most suitable product for our customers
- Take part in increasing the knowledge of the team and department of mobile development and the mobile ecosystem
- Having experience in Cross-platform technology (Titanium, Phone Gap ...) is a plus.
- Good reading, writing and speaking in English
- An understanding or prior experience in automated testing, especially unit testing
- Coding skills in a scripting language such as Java or PHP.